Family Relations/Raising interracail kids

Question
Why would a white women want to raise a black child that has no resemblance ...culture. Or even any chance of ever having any of that. Child rearing is hard enough without the for mentioned.

Answer
Hi, Don, I think your question makes it clear that you have a very limited understand of human beings. You say that the child has no resemblance to the mother - what is it about the child that is different than the mother - does the child have no - feet, toes, legs, arms, teeth, eyes, nose, ears, head, etc etc etc? Are you suggesting that people should only raise their own genetic clones?

Look, the truth is that people are 99.999% the same. Anyone who does not recognize that is likely racist.

What did Ghandi do when the muslims and hindus slaughtered each other? He told them to go out and find an orphan of the other faith, and raise them in the faith into which they were born.

No, I'm sorry, Don, I reject your assumption. Rate me as all zeros, if you want, I don't care. All people, of all races, creeds, colors, gender, faith, etc., are 100%, and we all deserve respect and our differences celebrated, not diminished  

Family Relations

Bruce Borkosky, Psy.D.