Farriers/shoe for tarmac road horse

Question
hello sir, i recently bought an ex-thoroughbred racehorse and i constructed a stall for it. for exercising it, i dont have an means except a tarmac road. what shoe would you suggest me to shoe the horse so that it can trot and canter well on tarmac road?

Answer
Hello rohit,

I recommend that you find another location to ride. There really isn't a good shoe for a horse to wear that is going to be exercised on tarmac. It is a very dangerous situation for both you and the horse. I highly recommend you consider other options.

Paul

Farriers

Paul Roberson