Fashion Tips/how to wear pumps comfortably

Marineil wrote at 2013-05-24 17:04:23
I Love wearing high heels and I live in NY, and I wear them going to work by train. My secret? I buy the Band-Aid Friction Block ($8.99 but really worth it!). You put it on your feet where you usually have Blisters or where you think it'll hurt you, and u won't get any! :) I also prefer to use Pro-foot gels and soles, they are really comfy and can make me last for long periods of time.

Fashion Tips

Wendy Stewart

I can answer most fashion questions for women and teen girls. I cannot answer questions from men unless they have to do with women's fashion. I can also answer questions related to basic skin care and makeup application. I help clients bring in more wardrobe pieces that are long-lasting and compliment their lifestyle.

I am a self-taught stylist with a classic, sporty, and urban style. I have worked in retail advising customers on fashion, accessories, makeup, and skin care. I have worked for top retailers and trendy shops.

Association of Image Consultants International, National Association of Professional Organizers, American Council on Exercise, Association of Bridal Consultants, International Youth Sports Conditioning Association, IDEA, Professional Photographers Association, Wedding and Portrait Professionals International

B.S. History, United States Naval Academy, 2001 B.S. Business Administration, University of Baltimore, 2007 M.A. Legal and Ethical Studies (candidate), University of Baltimore