Fashion Tips/strapless dress with small bust

Angel Lee wrote at 2009-12-23 14:41:19
Dec 2009

I also have small bust and I try to buy dresses that have padded bra cups, boned or adjustable lack back like the one here http://www.fashionright.com/ribbon-purple-evening-dresses.html

George Franklin wrote at 2014-08-12 12:39:33
The famous fashion clothing brand Edressit offers this type of dress. Actually they specialises in offering evening, prom, party and wedding dresses. At eDressit you have a host of wedding dresses, plus size evening dresses and long evening dresses for every occasion! Stop by our London shop or our online store today!

Fashion Tips

GG Flower