Fashion Tips/Graduation advice please!!??

So I'll be graduating from middle school in December and I need help on what accessories and shoes will go well with my dress. I am gonna wear a mullet dress (high and low dress) which has a black top and a peach skirt. I'm still deciding whether to curl my hair on the day or to tie it up in a high ponytail. What are the best type and colour shoes to wear? No high heel or anything with heels. Will a  black beaded necklace that goes around your neck twice and a dark chunky bracelet be fine? Thanks!

metallic flats
metallic flats  
The dress sounds cute and the necklace and earrings you have described sound perfect.  If weather permits, wear a sandal that is neutral in color with just a couple of straps.  Metallic works well too.
If you can't wear sandals, wear a neutral or metallic shoe like the one in this picture.

You are going to look amazing!

Have fun!

Fashion Tips

Suzette Pare

I have a website called The site allows a woman to enter a few basic measurements and create a virtual (3D) model of their body. The purpose of the site is to give them visual information as to what is right and not right for their body type. I can answer any questions pertaining to body type, style, color analysis, and what is right for each body type.

I have been a costume designer for over 25 years. I am credited as a designer in over 150 shows, including film, gaming, and theater. As I grew in my craft, I discovered that I had an eye for what type of garment is good for the female body, how each body type looks different the same garment, and how easy it is to create 'rules' to follow to always look as pulled together as possible while maintaining an individual sense of style.

High school graduate Private classes in: Make-up, wig design, sewing, pattern making, cutting, millinery, design, rendering, and fabric enhancement.

Nominate seven times for the prestigious Carbonell Award in South Florida as best costume designer. Winner of one Carbonell Award.