Fashion Tips/Sheer Dress

I recently bought this dress: As you can see this dress has sheer side panels. What kind of underwear I can wear underneath this dress so that it doesn't show and spoil the look of the sheer side panels? I have tried wearing the C string but I find it very uncomfortable and feel that it will slip of at any moment when I am walking.

You may want to consider finding an all in one in a nude fabric. Spanx carries one

They are showing with a black bra, but I don't think you want to do that.

Nice dress!

Fashion Tips

Suzette Pare

I have a website called The site allows a woman to enter a few basic measurements and create a virtual (3D) model of their body. The purpose of the site is to give them visual information as to what is right and not right for their body type. I can answer any questions pertaining to body type, style, color analysis, and what is right for each body type.

I have been a costume designer for over 25 years. I am credited as a designer in over 150 shows, including film, gaming, and theater. As I grew in my craft, I discovered that I had an eye for what type of garment is good for the female body, how each body type looks different the same garment, and how easy it is to create 'rules' to follow to always look as pulled together as possible while maintaining an individual sense of style.

High school graduate Private classes in: Make-up, wig design, sewing, pattern making, cutting, millinery, design, rendering, and fabric enhancement.

Nominate seven times for the prestigious Carbonell Award in South Florida as best costume designer. Winner of one Carbonell Award.