Fashion Tips/Jewelry and Accessories to match gown

Question
QUESTION: Hi, I have an xscape plum illusion gown with plum colored beading at the yolk for my son's wedding.  Please advise the correct jewelry and shoes.

Thank you.

ANSWER: I would be happy to help you find the perfect shoes and jewelry for your son's wedding.  I need a little more information from you so that I can give you the best advice.

1)  How long is the gown?  Does it drape on the floor?  If not, where does it hit on your leg?  Below the ankle, at your ankle or above?
2)  When is the wedding? (I don't need specific date, just time frame.)  
3)  What is the sleeve length?
4)  What is the neckline like?
5)  Where do you live?  (I am interested in the climate of your location, so if you are in the United States, the name of the state is adequate)

If you have a photo or a link to a photo, that would help greatly.

Thanks!

Dress
Dress  
QUESTION: The wedding is in May in upstate New York.
The gown is floor length, has cap sleeves.
See picture

Answer
Sandals
Sandals  

Earrings
Earrings  
I suggest you wear gunmetal or silver with your dress.  Gunmetal is a dark silver that will go very nicely with this dress, especially since the lace is dark.

Earrings should be either drop or stud.  Nothing heavy.  Slightly romantic.

No necklace as it will fight with the lace around the neckline.

Sandals in gunmetal or a dark metallic with as much heel as you are comfortable with, maxing out at about 4".

I suggest a bracelet, again in silver or gunmetal.  Feminine and slightly romantic.

I have included pictures.

If you want more information, please visit my website www.mystylerules.com.  

I hope the wedding is a blast and that you feel beautiful!  

Fashion Tips

Suzette Pare