Fashion Tips/matching colors

Hi! Thanks for the previous answered. Please, what if my pant trouser is beige ,can I match it with dark blue blazer and beige top under it? Thanks!

Beige pants, navy jacket, white blouse
Beige pants, navy jack  
Yes, you can pair your beige trousers with a beige top.  Keep these rules in mind:

If your top half is larger than your bottom, make sure that the top is a slightly darker shade of beige.

If your top half is smaller than your bottom, make sure that the top is a slightly lighter shade of beige.

If you are fairly balanced or trying to look thinner, make sure that the top is the exact color as the darkest beige in the pant.  It must be the EXACT color to work, so take the pants shopping with you.

Good luck!

Fashion Tips

Suzette Pare

I have a website called The site allows a woman to enter a few basic measurements and create a virtual (3D) model of their body. The purpose of the site is to give them visual information as to what is right and not right for their body type. I can answer any questions pertaining to body type, style, color analysis, and what is right for each body type.

I have been a costume designer for over 25 years. I am credited as a designer in over 150 shows, including film, gaming, and theater. As I grew in my craft, I discovered that I had an eye for what type of garment is good for the female body, how each body type looks different the same garment, and how easy it is to create 'rules' to follow to always look as pulled together as possible while maintaining an individual sense of style.

High school graduate Private classes in: Make-up, wig design, sewing, pattern making, cutting, millinery, design, rendering, and fabric enhancement.

Nominate seven times for the prestigious Carbonell Award in South Florida as best costume designer. Winner of one Carbonell Award.