Fashion Tips/matching colors

Hi! I have a beige pant trouser with tan strips at d side, don't know the color of blazer and top that will be good on it. I also want to know the pant that will be sweet on blue black (dark blue), cream and light brown blazer. Thanks!

Print pants with top and jacket
Print pants with top a  
Thanks for your question.  I apologize for the delayed response.

As to the beige pant with stripes, I suggest a v-neck shell or top with a pop of color and a neutral jacket. If you don't want the pop of color, you can go all neutral with your top and jacket.  You should find that black, navy, and dark brown work well with your pants.  Treat them as if they are a print, like the photo I have attached with the print pants, black blouse and jacket.  Keep your shoes neutral and as close in color to the pants as possible.

You might also get some tips from this article:

I would suggest you purchase a good neutral pencil skirt in black to go with the other jackets you were asking about.  Add color in a basic top and jewelry.  You can also wear a pair of dark wash jeans with any of the jackets you asked about.

For additional information, please log in to my website  There's lots more info there.

I hope this helped.  I also hope you find some gorgeous tops and feel beautiful!  

Fashion Tips

Suzette Pare

I have a website called The site allows a woman to enter a few basic measurements and create a virtual (3D) model of their body. The purpose of the site is to give them visual information as to what is right and not right for their body type. I can answer any questions pertaining to body type, style, color analysis, and what is right for each body type.

I have been a costume designer for over 25 years. I am credited as a designer in over 150 shows, including film, gaming, and theater. As I grew in my craft, I discovered that I had an eye for what type of garment is good for the female body, how each body type looks different the same garment, and how easy it is to create 'rules' to follow to always look as pulled together as possible while maintaining an individual sense of style.

High school graduate Private classes in: Make-up, wig design, sewing, pattern making, cutting, millinery, design, rendering, and fabric enhancement.

Nominate seven times for the prestigious Carbonell Award in South Florida as best costume designer. Winner of one Carbonell Award.