Fashion Tips/Fashion for ME

Question
What kind of clothing would suit me? I'm a short, slim asian girl that is tan. i'm sort of pear shaped with a slim upper body and chunkier legs, especially thighs. I've got black hair and brown eyes. Please help! (i'm a teen)I'll prefer jeans and a neat t-shrit to skirts or dresses anyday. I'm sort of a long-distance runner type too.
Thanks!
Hope Snow
P.S Pls help with makeup if possible

Answer
Hope,
Thanks for your question.  I don't typically send people directly to my website, but I think it will be the best way for you to get answers quickly.  My website is www.mystylerules.com.  You can go there and create a 3D model of yourself for free.  You then enter a private dressing room and 'try on' clothes that are right for your body type.  I hope this helps.

As to makeup.  Since you are more sporty, I would suggest simple makeup.  Keep it light and natural, including lipstick.  Make sure you are taking very good care of your skin with strong sunscreen on your face while you are doing all of that running.  It's the most important thing!

Hope this helps,
Suzette

Fashion Tips

Suzette Pare