Fashion Tips/American flag top.

In your quest for that shirt did you come accross any that were similar style to that one? I will like it in most colors.

Here are a few that are relatively similar.  This style is harder to find than one might think!

Fashion Tips

Suzette Pare

I have a website called The site allows a woman to enter a few basic measurements and create a virtual (3D) model of their body. The purpose of the site is to give them visual information as to what is right and not right for their body type. I can answer any questions pertaining to body type, style, color analysis, and what is right for each body type.

I have been a costume designer for over 25 years. I am credited as a designer in over 150 shows, including film, gaming, and theater. As I grew in my craft, I discovered that I had an eye for what type of garment is good for the female body, how each body type looks different the same garment, and how easy it is to create 'rules' to follow to always look as pulled together as possible while maintaining an individual sense of style.

High school graduate Private classes in: Make-up, wig design, sewing, pattern making, cutting, millinery, design, rendering, and fabric enhancement.

Nominate seven times for the prestigious Carbonell Award in South Florida as best costume designer. Winner of one Carbonell Award.