Fashion Tips/Peep Toe vs. Lace Up Booties

Hi Suzette,

I have been debating over getting either a pair of black peep toe booties or a pair of black lace up booties. Which do you think is more versatile?

Thank you.

It really depends on your wardrobe, lifestyle and personal style.  Both are good options.

If you are in a business environment, the peep toes will work better as you can wear them to work with a suit or pencil skirt.

If you are primarily talking about this pair of shoes for the evening, the booties work well because they are better with skirts, shorts, and leggings.

If you have any additional questions, or would like to give me more information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Fashion Tips

Suzette Pare

I have a website called The site allows a woman to enter a few basic measurements and create a virtual (3D) model of their body. The purpose of the site is to give them visual information as to what is right and not right for their body type. I can answer any questions pertaining to body type, style, color analysis, and what is right for each body type.

I have been a costume designer for over 25 years. I am credited as a designer in over 150 shows, including film, gaming, and theater. As I grew in my craft, I discovered that I had an eye for what type of garment is good for the female body, how each body type looks different the same garment, and how easy it is to create 'rules' to follow to always look as pulled together as possible while maintaining an individual sense of style.

High school graduate Private classes in: Make-up, wig design, sewing, pattern making, cutting, millinery, design, rendering, and fabric enhancement.

Nominate seven times for the prestigious Carbonell Award in South Florida as best costume designer. Winner of one Carbonell Award.