Fashion Tips/Parisian styling

Question
QUESTION: What is parisian style and how do i dress like the french?

ANSWER: Parisian style is a streamlined look.  Slim ankle pants, pencil skirts, fitted sweaters, casual structured jackets.  Dresses have full skirts and are fitted above the waist.

Shoes should be boots that hug your calf, ballet slippers, sexy heels with open toes, sandals.  

Simple jewelry mostly in metal, such as gold or silver.  Very minimal jewelry.

Lots of black and neutrals such as gray or tan.

Hope this helps,
Suzette

QUESTION: I came across this site http://www.ruemadame.com/hk_en/

And really like the antik batik collection but it is bohemian gypsy feel.. does that mean parisian style is boho ?

Answer
Actually, the Bohemian look originated in France after the French revolution.  This site has some good information about it and the elements of Bohemian style.

https://bellatory.com/fashion-industry/BohoTheFashionHistoryofBohemianClothes

If you are an artist, or artistic, this is definitely a possibility for Parisian style.  

Suzette

Fashion Tips

Suzette Pare