Fashion Tips/Parisian styling

QUESTION: What is parisian style and how do i dress like the french?

ANSWER: Parisian style is a streamlined look.  Slim ankle pants, pencil skirts, fitted sweaters, casual structured jackets.  Dresses have full skirts and are fitted above the waist.

Shoes should be boots that hug your calf, ballet slippers, sexy heels with open toes, sandals.  

Simple jewelry mostly in metal, such as gold or silver.  Very minimal jewelry.

Lots of black and neutrals such as gray or tan.

Hope this helps,

QUESTION: I came across this site

And really like the antik batik collection but it is bohemian gypsy feel.. does that mean parisian style is boho ?

Actually, the Bohemian look originated in France after the French revolution.  This site has some good information about it and the elements of Bohemian style.

If you are an artist, or artistic, this is definitely a possibility for Parisian style.  

Fashion Tips

Suzette Pare

I have a website called The site allows a woman to enter a few basic measurements and create a virtual (3D) model of their body. The purpose of the site is to give them visual information as to what is right and not right for their body type. I can answer any questions pertaining to body type, style, color analysis, and what is right for each body type.

I have been a costume designer for over 25 years. I am credited as a designer in over 150 shows, including film, gaming, and theater. As I grew in my craft, I discovered that I had an eye for what type of garment is good for the female body, how each body type looks different the same garment, and how easy it is to create 'rules' to follow to always look as pulled together as possible while maintaining an individual sense of style.

High school graduate Private classes in: Make-up, wig design, sewing, pattern making, cutting, millinery, design, rendering, and fabric enhancement.

Nominate seven times for the prestigious Carbonell Award in South Florida as best costume designer. Winner of one Carbonell Award.