Fatherhood/Does giving the father 50/50 custody like

Question
Does giving the father 50/50 custody like in Belgium increases the birth rate, because it gives men more incentive to get women pregnant, yes or no? Does Giving the mother custody and making the father the non custodial parent and making the father pay child support, degrees the birth rate because it gives men the incentive to never get married and never have sex.

Answer
What research or evidence is there to support the 50/50 custody increasing birth rates in Belgium?  None that I have ever heard of. And why on earth would that give men more incentive to get women pregnant?  Men should want to have children because they have found a woman that they would like to spend the rest of their lives with as a family.  I also do not know of any research that supports the other part of this question and presently do not have the time to research this matter so you will have to do that.  Many men and women never marry but I cannot imagine any man or woman that would never have sex because of that.  People just need to use their head and practice safe, responsible sex.....and love it! Even if they have no intentions of having children or getting married.

Please, do you homework and research somewhere else for this type of question.  They are far too vague for a definitive answer.  I am here to help fathers, daughters, sons and wives with questions that have to do with issues they are having and that is not represented in any of the questions you present.....get it?  

Fatherhood

Marcos Torres