Female Masturbation/Masterbation

Shannon wrote at 2011-09-20 04:40:44
Hello Emily and Ayra.

I have had a similar problem. I found it hard to finish with a guys help, or my own. I tried Emily's shower head trick and... lets say my mind was blown. It worked! I had never successfully finished before I tried that.

I would recommend people who have the same problem to try it.

-Shan

CAUGHT YOU!! wrote at 2011-11-15 16:09:31
She is 14 Years old!!!! THERE IS NO WAY YOU SHOULD BE TELLING A 14 YEAR OLD WHAT TO DO TO BUST!!! IT IS NOT NORMAL SHE SHOULD BE PLAYING BARBIES YOU NASTY PERVERT!!! UGH IM REPORTING THIS SITE!!!!

Dia wrote at 2012-01-18 00:08:49
first of  all if ur 14 u dont want to play with barbies. i think it wouldd b better if the kid is by her self rather than have n sex with other people. think about  it

NO BARBIES! wrote at 2012-04-07 00:39:27
She's 14! she won't be playing with barbies! shes in the best and most hormonal part of her puberty! And thank you emily! your info helped me alot!  

rita wrote at 2012-08-12 23:53:05
what i do to make the orgasm longer is as its building up and before you feel like you are going to start the massive feeling stop then startthen stop again then start and goo reeeeeeally fast !dont worry im 14 too and i do it And hope you enjoy it wait untill you have sex it feels great! Omg i have sex with my boyfriend everyday! XxxxX

rita wrote at 2012-08-12 23:53:12

Emily Starr wrote at 2012-08-17 02:25:54
The easier way to do the water stream is to turn on the water like ur taking a bath. Make sure the water isn't to hot or it will burn and hurt. Slide up to the water. Let the water run over your clit (you may have to open your fold or lips on your gigina. Give it some time... You may have to move your hips. Feel your orgasm build up. Take u hiPs away from he wAter. It feels amazingly awesome!!!

Lucy wrote at 2012-10-12 11:53:41
Yea I agree to hell with barbies sometimes us girls need to relive some of our sexual hormones. Thanks for your instructions It felt amazing!! Next Tim I'm going to try the shower trick. P.s I'm only 15 and I started to get sexual thought at around 13 14, I thought I wasn't normal, glad to hear that other girls are in the same boat.

emma_w wrote at 2013-08-04 00:14:07
just a little tip - ]if you don't have a vibrator then you could always try using a face massager.

Female Masturbation

Emily Somerson