Female Masturbation/cross leg masturbation

amanda wrote at 2009-03-30 03:50:47
I used to do it like that until one day I was with my boyfriend and something just felt right. i definitely recommend having sex wtih a pillow under your butt. then have your partner go ontop of you and put your legs wide apart and high. he needs to be laying ontop of you so that his pelvic bone can stimulate your clit. you also need to move simultaneously with him. just do what feels right. hope i helped.

Latoya wrote at 2010-02-17 14:37:42
I have been using the legs crossing technique since I was 5 years old. I always wondered what made me initiate such an act that I still use today at the age of 29. I double cross my legs to reach an orgasm. I don't know what to label it but it's the best minutes of feel good sensation a woman could imagine.  

miss_anya78 wrote at 2010-05-27 08:40:40
hi,i think i also have same prob...i dont orgasm in penetration. what me and my partner did is while i cross legs and hes at my back, doing what hes suppose to do. we do it always and we perfect it. i hope this would help

allenia17 wrote at 2010-09-23 00:09:56
hi there, you not the only one who go through this experience i am just like you i never got organsm during sex but i get it through cross leg. thats best experiences in the world cross leg

mrs.matthews wrote at 2011-04-10 06:54:59
I have been crossing my legs since I was nine. It is the best feeling in the WHOLE world. I do not orgasm during sex, however I love sex. But crossing my legs literally takes me about one minute and I'm done.  

Evelyn wrote at 2012-01-13 08:14:35
Hello. I am 27 and too have been masturbating this way since a very young age. I too was never able to orgasm during intercourse. I actually quit this habit for a VERY long time as well as sex and when I did begin having sex again, I was able to orgasm. Unfortunately, I have picked up the habit again and am no longer able to orgasm during sex. I am still trying to figure it out too. The thought of stopping is painful because the orgasms are mind-blowing, but I guess I would still rather be having them during sex.

Lilyemina wrote at 2014-12-09 11:46:08
i am 17 and i have the same problem with no idea why i cant orgasm another way. I also started at around 6 years old, if anyone knows anything about this i would like to know?  

Female Masturbation

If you have never masturbated, NOW is a good time to learn what it feels like. I WILL answer YOUR questions about masturbation and also help you with concerns you may have. Dont be embarrassed to discuss your masturbation habits. No question is too personal or too private to be dicscussed here. Whether you are a beginner wanting a little help, or a woman seeking a more intense orgasm, or if you simply want to know if you are 'doing it right', you can ask me and expect me to give you the practical help you need. I know that your pleasure and total satisfaciton are impotant to you.

YOU ARE NOT TOO YOUNG OR TOO OLD TO ENJOY MASTURBATION AND ORGASM. Orgasm is a mental , emotional and physical time of intense pleasure, and needed sexual release. It is a whole-body experience and the whole body needs to be involved in masturbating. When a female has an orgasm she becomes intensly involved sexually, her breathing gets short, rapid and irregular, her heart rate increases, her nipples harden, her vulva and vagina start to contract and relax involuntarily, her body and legs stiffen, and her clitoris becomes erect and exposed much like the male penis, then she secretes a thin liquid from her vagina. It is very difficult for her to stay in control of her body during orgasm, though many fight to be lady-like, its just not the time for it; her voice even betrays her and as she spasms she gives in to little moans, gasps and yelps that are all part of her body trying to express the pleasure it is going through. Body jerks often accompany her vaginal and clitoral contractions. She may appear helpless and feel helpless during the sexual release induced by stimulation of her genitals either by her partner or herself. Does this describe what you want or need? I have about 12 years of increasingly satisfying personal experience with females. I also have had opportunities to help women with their sexual release at times because of my involvement in alternative health care. Pre-orgasmic females sometimes only need some simple coaching to help them reach an unforgettable climax.