Female Masturbation/Masturbating on stomch

5hoursofsky wrote at 2010-03-16 23:39:09
Right on Katherine, I was a bit of an early bloomer too and lying on my back works best for me. But I just can't get off without stretching out my legs and pointing my toes. I was worried about allowing previous boyfriends in on my 'technique' (it makes me giggle to call it that, I never thought of it that way before) but the guy I am seeing now and have been seeing for a couple of years is completely supportive and sometimes even takes the initiative by putting a cushion under my bum for me so that I can stretch more, even when he does not necessarily need me to be elevated. We have wonderful sex and I feel like a goddess, even when I'm pointing my toes (and sometimes holding my breath)all the way to a messy and explosive orgasm. Any man who is jittery about techniques like these is only apprehensive because of ignorance about sex outside of porn films. If he isn't willing to learn, the sex life isn't going anywhere. God knows, women have plenty to put up with as well...

Annie wrote at 2012-11-01 05:20:36
This is completely crazy but I do the EXACT same thing, on my stomach and pump my legs together. I have no idea where I got this idea but I'm pretty sure it started when I was really young. I'm 15 now and I've tried to stop for years after I found out if was masturbation. But nothing really works to avoid it and I always thought I was the only one. Glad you shared this (:

Olivia wrote at 2012-12-28 04:44:36
Same! I'm 16 and I've been doing the same motion (lying on my stomach and pumping my legs together) for as long as I can remember. I am so happy to hear that I'm not the only one. My mom used to tell me it was an awful habit and I keep trying to stop but now I see how natural it is. Thank you!

azazazaz wrote at 2013-03-14 05:02:09
Just to echo the previous answer, really: thank you.  I was concerned I was a bit strange for how I did it but after reading here and else where I realized that it's not so unusual. Besides my boyfriend thinks it's hot.  Hope everything worked out for you :)

Female Masturbation

Samantha