Female Masturbation/Fmale & Male Masturbation

Question
Hello:

I hope that you can answer my question and that you do not become annoyed by it.  I know that you answer questions on female masturbation, and I am glad to know that girls/women masturbate. When I was in high school and college, I did not think girls masturbated; nevertheless, perhaps you may have some knowledge about whether or not women like to masturbate guys.  Do most females/girls like to masturbate guys/men or is this an interest that only a small number of girls have?

I hope you can provide some positive comments to my question and that you do not find my question inappropriate. I wanted a reply from a knowledgeable female!

I thank you for your reply!

Answer
Hi Kenneth -

Like most things that have to do with sex, what some women find appealing while being intimate, other women find boring or "not their thing". I'm sorry I can't answer your questions because it is based on individuals. It's like asking if most women enjoy sushi: It's totally a personal answer.

Thanks and take care

Female Masturbation

Angie B..