Female Masturbation/normal or not

Question
hi im 14 and just started having orgasms acouple months ago usually in the bath tub  and when i do usually i can do about 3 in one hour. anyway my question is, is it normal if so is it healthy?

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and it's a good thing if you're already having orgasms at your age.  Many females don't have orgasms until they're adults.  I would discourage you from using the force of the faucet to masturbate.  It's better if you can bring yourself to orgasm using only your hands.  Females who masturbate by hand have the easiest time reaching orgasm in intercourse.  Glad to hear you're happy and shriveled!

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.