Female Masturbation/so many questions...

Question
How do I get mind blowing orgasms while masturbating? I can't buy an actual vibrator, so what do suggest as a replacement? I only masturbate on my back with a hands or rubbing a flat comb up and down my clit (which drives me crazy, but the comb is the only way I can reach orgasm) but are there other ways to do it? When I use my hands I only get wet (really really wet) but never reach orgasm, what's wrong with me?

Answer
Hi Rebekah

If you could, next time let me know your age. It could help.

First I want to say be careful when you rub your clit with a comb. If you feel any discomfort, please stop.

One thing you can do is in the bath run water over your clit. I know a lot of people love that. You can do it on your back, or if you have an adjustable shower head.

Another think you can try is putting a pillow between your legs and rub against it. It might give you the same sensation as the comb.

Also you can try buy a massager. I don't mean an actual vibrator, but there are plenty of massage tools that are suppose to be for the shoulders, heard etc. that can also work as a vibrator.

Have you tried rubbing your clit and fingering at the same time?

Let me know if any of those works for you.

Angie  

Female Masturbation

Angie B..