Female Masturbation/so many questions...

How do I get mind blowing orgasms while masturbating? I can't buy an actual vibrator, so what do suggest as a replacement? I only masturbate on my back with a hands or rubbing a flat comb up and down my clit (which drives me crazy, but the comb is the only way I can reach orgasm) but are there other ways to do it? When I use my hands I only get wet (really really wet) but never reach orgasm, what's wrong with me?

Hi Rebekah

If you could, next time let me know your age. It could help.

First I want to say be careful when you rub your clit with a comb. If you feel any discomfort, please stop.

One thing you can do is in the bath run water over your clit. I know a lot of people love that. You can do it on your back, or if you have an adjustable shower head.

Another think you can try is putting a pillow between your legs and rub against it. It might give you the same sensation as the comb.

Also you can try buy a massager. I don't mean an actual vibrator, but there are plenty of massage tools that are suppose to be for the shoulders, heard etc. that can also work as a vibrator.

Have you tried rubbing your clit and fingering at the same time?

Let me know if any of those works for you.

Female Masturbation

Angie B..

I can answer any questions related to female masturbation. I have had a psychology practice in the state of Florida for the past ten years. I deal with, but not exclusively, females who have or are dealing with many types of sexual changes. There are NO questions that are wrong to ask about masturbation. I take every questions seriously, and will help you in anyway I can. Please feel free to ask anything, and know you will get my best advice and judgment. I have included a photo of myself on my profile. This is so you can see who you are talking to. :)

As previous stated, I have practiced over ten year in helping teen and adults overcome numerous sexual anxiety, questions about masturbation, and sexual desires --- all of which were done on a clinic level.

I have a Maser's Degree in Human Sexuality from the University of Miami. I also have a Master's Degree in Psychology from the Florida State University.

Because of the sensitivity of the issue, I would never release names of pasts clients.