Female Masturbation/trying to quite masturbating

Question
ok, so I'm a 19 year old, full time college student and, in the "prime baby making" age. I'm going to be sexually attracted to the opposite sex. I've come to accept that. But lately my mind has been going out of wack when it comes to sexual things. I've been fantasizing more than ever and masturbation is on my mind almost constantly. I found out that this is called lust,so I've tried to figure out how to stop it. So I've made a big and drastic  decision, I've decided to quit masturbating. I tired other alternatives (I'm a spiritual person) like praying about it  and all but it just doesn't seem to be working. So I decided I might as well just quit masturbating all together. I can't come up with any other solutions. I mean I don't want to do it, but I can't come up with a better idea. One of my biggest reasons for quitting is, is that I want to be fair to my future husband. Though I have not met him yet, I know he deserves a wife and a sex partner who tried everything she could to stay pure for him. And staying pure is a big thing for me. (But that's kind of hard to do that when every website I've gone to, except for a few, end up being porn websites. Which doesn't make anything better for me.)
Can you come up with any better alternative than just giving up completely? I started masturbating, 2 years ago, in hopes that I would figure out how to orgasm during intercourse. I heard that it would make things easier on a man while you two were having sex. But now I do it for stress relief, boredom, and getting to sleep. Your answer would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Answer
Hi hun-

Is your question alternatives to masturbating? If so, you are in the wrong group. We are here for the most part to answer questions about masturbation, not detour them. We do have a spiritual section on here that might help. There is also a section about abstaining from sex, which also might be of use to you.

If I am wrong or if you do have a question about masturbation, my name is Angie and I would more than willing to help you.  

Female Masturbation

Angie B..