Female Masturbation/Gentitilia Muscles

Question
Hello:

Perhaps you can answer my question. The other experts were not available in the gynecology area on this site. I think you may have an answer though.

1. Are the PC muscles the major muscles used to contract the vagina around the penis or vibrator, or are there different muscles being use?

2. If the vagina has semen inside of it after intercourse, are the PC muscles used to force this fluid out of her vagina?
I hope I did not gross you out with my last question!

I thank you for your reply.

Answer
Hello Kenneth,

The pubococcygeus muscle is the muscle used in the tightening and loosening of the vagina. It is also sometimes referred to by other names such as, the Kegel muscles. Lower abdominal muscles can also play a role, but not the main role in the functionality of the vaginal walls. They are not actually directly connected to the tightening and loosening. Listed below is a website with information that might answer some more questions for you.

The PC muscles can be used to push some of that fluid out. However It will not stop the fluid completely from getting in all the way, and that is not its main purpose.

I was not grossed out at all, I hope I was able to be of some help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kegel_exercise

MissPammy

Female Masturbation

Pamela O'Brien