Female Masturbation/Masterbating

Question
Hi,i'm 18 and i been married for 2 years now and i have a loving 7 months baby....it's been like a year now that i been masterbating and ALOT...my husbands work dont permit him to come home so often.i probably spend 2 or 3 weeks alone with my son but i masterbate mostly everyday once or twice at night but i cum really soon even when i have sex with my husband. is that normal...? is it becuase i started my sexual life to soon? How can i control myself?

Answer
Hi Nataly!
Cumming quickly is just how your body enjoys sex. There are only a few things you can do to control this, such as when you are masturbating, try to slow down once in a while so that you are either barely touching yourself or stop altogether for a bit. Practice this o that you can make it last longer and longer. You are masturbating frequently because of your age. Your sex drive will probably never be stronger then it is now, so enjoy it ;)
You husband should enjoy the fact hat you cum quickly with him, as most men have trouble holding off orgasm long enough to wait for their partners.
Have fun with yourself! ;)
-Heather

Female Masturbation

Heather Smith