Female Masturbation/Masturbating Hurts

Question
So i'm only 14 years old and i have been masturbating for about 4-5 months. I masturbate with the back of an electric toothbrush and the only position i like to do is making a butterfly position with your feet and then laying on your back. I can't seem to orgasm as good as i used to and sometimes my hip hurts when im done, on my right side. Any suggestions?

Answer
Hi Nicole,

Do you fantasize about anything in particular when you masturbate?  It might help you if you fantasize or think about sex, or watch something that turns you on before starting to masturbate.  Reading a sexy story first can help too.  Do you usually get wet before you start to masturbate?  And are you using the vibrating toothbrush directly on your clit, or near it?  

I will help you as much as I can.   How many times do you masturbate in a week?  And do you notice if it's easier to masturbate right after your period stops or at some other time during the month?  At your age you should be able to have some very satisfying orgasms.

I think the problem you have with your hip hurting is because of the position you are using.  Try to be more relaxed and just open your legs instead of putting your feet together.

Female Masturbation

Dave

I have been helping women (mature women, young women, teens and girls who have questions) for more than 8 years. Many have found success in their attempts at first orgasm as well as more intense orgasms. Whether you are a beginner at masturbating, or just curious about it, or you have years of experience, I will be happy to answer your questions and help you get your needs met. I have become familiar with the different types of female orgasm. I can assist in finding and stimulating the GSPOT. I have helped several women to enjoy multiple orgasms for the first time in thier life. I usually gather some information that helps me to understand what is really wanted and needed. My success record is very good.

I have studied alternative medicine including how it relates to sexual energy and the delightful pleasure of masturbation for both male and female and certain aspects of sex therapy.

I have many satisfied clients. Much of my work has been done via Q & A, but I have found audio and video instruction to be most helpful. Interactive video or audio usually gives the best and quickest results, but is left entirely to the discretion of the woman asking for help. Whether you need reassurance, simple information, or 1 on 1 coaching I can help you masturbate to orgasm.