Female Masturbation/masturbation

What does a orgasm feel like? im 23 and dont think that i have ever had one and if i have i dont relie that i did.. help please?

An orgasm is so hard to explain. I do know one thing, if you aren't sure if you had one or not, chances are you haven't.

If you have tried all the usual techniques of masturbating .. rubbing your clit and using your fingers at the same time and still not had an orgasm, maybe you should try another option. Sometimes with orgasms it's about having the first one that relaxes you and lets you have more.

If you are able to, and you can do this online, you can buy a vibrator. That is the very safe and easy way to have an orgasm. If you decide to do this, you can purchase one for about $15-20 that will do the trick. If you want help finding one, just let me know.

If you can't buy a vibrator you can try using water. A shower head works great. If you don't have one that detaches, laying in the bath tub on your back and let the water from the faucet go into your vagina.

Let me know if you have tried these and still not achieved and orgasm.

Angie :)  

Female Masturbation

Angie B..

I can answer any questions related to female masturbation. I have had a psychology practice in the state of Florida for the past ten years. I deal with, but not exclusively, females who have or are dealing with many types of sexual changes. There are NO questions that are wrong to ask about masturbation. I take every questions seriously, and will help you in anyway I can. Please feel free to ask anything, and know you will get my best advice and judgment. I have included a photo of myself on my profile. This is so you can see who you are talking to. :)

As previous stated, I have practiced over ten year in helping teen and adults overcome numerous sexual anxiety, questions about masturbation, and sexual desires --- all of which were done on a clinic level.

I have a Maser's Degree in Human Sexuality from the University of Miami. I also have a Master's Degree in Psychology from the Florida State University.

Because of the sensitivity of the issue, I would never release names of pasts clients.