Female Masturbation/Masturbation

So, this is kinda hard for me. I am 15, and obviously a girl:). For like a month now, I have become completely consumed with masturbation. I don't know if I'm doing it right even. All I do is take some baby oil, slather my first finger up, and rub my clit. Nothing more. Nothing less. I don't know what happens, whether its an orgasm or not, but I get this burning sensation, tense, then cum. I am ashamed about this, but I wanted answers. I also don't know if this is okay, considering I'm a Christian girl, and I have never asked anyone before. Can you please help me with anything you can. Like what's happening to me.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Hi Chelsea!
You are normal, don't worry ;) I am in my early 20's and I masturbate so much it's not even funny. It just feels great doesn't it? At your age your hormones are going crazy and your body just craves orgasms, you can't stop that. All you can do is enjoy the ride ;)
I'd love to talk more privately. You can reach me some nights at my yahoo: cheergurl0111@yahoo.com

Female Masturbation

Heather Smith

I can answer most questions about male and female masturbation including physical, mental and ethical aspects. I've helped many girls and women, and some men, with issues like not enough pleasure, too much or too little masturbation, mutual masturbation and teaching others, and using it to improve your sex life or life in general. If I do not already know the answer to your question, I will gladly find it or refer you to someone who does.

I have helped my sisters and friends learn how to pleasure themselves growing up. I was always the one my friends would ask about it and I would try to help find the right solution for them. I am very comfortable talking about the subject and any problem associated with it. I believe there is always a solution to any problem, but I will not hesitate to refer someone to counseling if the problem warrants it. I strongly believe masturbation is a healthy part of living for both sexes, and can especially be important for women's sexual health and relationship success. I have a bachelor's degree in Psychology and have done a lot of research on masturbation, and how a healthy amount of it can be a positive part of a young person's life, and an uplifting part of a relationship or marriage later in life. Personally I have been masturbating since I was 11 years old, and I have tried just about every trick in the book. I know what worked for me, what works for most people, and what is just a bad idea.

Volunteered for one year at a local soup kitchen which also counseled clients. Worked one-on-one with clients as a Volunteer Life Counselor there, finding solutions to financial, shelter and clothing needs.

G.E.D. acquired. Bachelor's Degree in Psychology from a Central Oklahoma University.

I have helped many friends, my own sisters, college roommates, my friend's brother, a few men and women online.