Female Masturbation/not sure if having orgasim

Question
When my husband get's me really worked up i have this squirty orgasim or so i think it is, but i am not sure. Is it? I feel so great & relaxed after i always think it is. I can have multiple ones some times.

Answer
Hi Trish! Do you feel a huge SURGE of pleasure? If you do then yes, these are orgasms! Being pleasured sexually should feel better and better as time goes on until you reach a peak where the pleasure hits a maximum, and it feels amazing, usually it comes back down after that, but women can often bring themselves back to that peak a few more times. I'd say yes, you are having orgasms :)

Female Masturbation

Heather Smith