Female Masturbation/Orgasm help

Question
Why is that the only way I can reach orgasm is if I play with my clit? This gets very frustrating when having sex with my boyfriend. When we are having sex and he's inside me I have no feeling at all. Is there any way to get an orgasm without having to play with my clit?

Answer
Hi Jessica!
I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you're having. Unfortunately many, many women have this problem. There's no magic bullet I can suggest that would change the way your body receives pleasure. About the only advice that I can give you is to take a break from masturbation for at least a few weeks, and then either try sex or try masturbation only by inserting your fingers or an object, and no clit stimulation. This will test whether or not you can begin to reprogram your body. If you still feel no pleasure you will need to find ways to incorporate clit stimulation into your sexual activities. Ask your boyfriend to go down on you once in a while and focus on your clit. While he's inside you, either reach your hand down and touch yourself or ask him to. Different positions may also stimulate your clit more. Finally you can just be honest with your boyfriend, and occasionally just masturbate together. You don't always need to have sex the way he wants to, for his enjoyment. Sex should always be about making both of you feel good, so masturbating together should be enjoyable for both of you, and it's not a big sacrifice for him at all.
Good luck sweetie!
-Heather

Female Masturbation

Heather Smith