Female Masturbation/Orgasms

Question
I like to put a hairbrush into my vagina. While dong that I pull it in and out while going around it in circles around it with an electric toothbrush. I did it once today and when I tried again it didn't work. The only time I reached a small orgasm I think. The second time I tried a lot of clear/white fluid came out. I really want to get an orgasm. Also I am not allowed to get sex toys. Should I try ice? Any other suggestions?

Answer
I just want to start this out by saying if something hurts, please stop at once. That being said ....

I know a lot of girls use a hair brush since they cannot buy a dildo, so it makes sense you are doing that, also. Have you tried your fingers whey you used the hair brush?

One thing you can do since it's Christmas, is as for a massager. Anyone will do, really. It doesn't have to look sexual at all ... If you need help finding one let me know know.

Another thing that you can do is if you have a removable shower hear, use that. If you don't, you can lay on the tub on your back and let the water from the facet run on your vagina.

If you only want to masturbate in your room, just keep practicing. Sometimes it takes a bit of time to have an orgasm consistently.

I will be here if you need anymore help.  

Female Masturbation

Angie B..