Female Masturbation/Playboy

Question
How do guys masturbate iwth Playboy?  It sounds really strange.  I just wanna know.  I wanna pose myself.  I want everyone to see me naked and want my body.  Is that wrong?

Answer
Males find a picture that turns them on and stare at it while they masturbate.  Usually they masturbate with one hand and hold the magazine with the other hand.  

There is nothing wrong with posing or wanting to pose, but keep in mind it could affect your career and relationships.  Not everyone is cool with posing nude, not even for Playboy, and you might get turned down for jobs and other opportunities if people find out you've posed nude.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.