Female Masturbation/Playboy

Question
It kinda weirds me out to think of a Playboy magazine as what guys hold onto while they masturbate.  Are you really telling the truth about this?  I want to ask my brother but part of me doesn't want to ask.  I masturbate too but don't hold onto any magazines or anything while I do it.

Answer
Yes, I am really telling the truth.  I suspect the reason you don't want to ask is because you don't want to know what he does with them.  It's probably just as well that you don't ask because I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to tell you anyway.  But if you ever have a chance to look through his issues, you'll probably find that some of the pictures have fingerprints on them where they were being held.

Males typically use visual aids (pictures, videos) while they masturbate, while this is less common for females.  So it is no surprise that you don't use them.  The male experience is different.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.