Female Masturbation/Question

Question
What cani use to safely masturbate. I am 12 years old.

Answer
Hi Amanda,
Well there are quite a few ways to masturbate. First try just using your fingers and rubbing your clit. At your age it will probably feel better just to rub around your vagina and your clit (A little nub at the top of your slit). It will take some time and practice to figure out what you like best.
If you want to insert something, be sure it's not sharp, or too hot or cold, and make sure it's clean.
Your fingers work great if you wash them and trim your nails. Other things you can use are hairbrush handles, baby carrots, small cucumbers, and electric toothbrush handles for make-shit vibrators.
Remember to keep them clean, and if you use food, don't put it back for others to eat of course ;)
Have fun sweety!
-Heather

Female Masturbation

Heather Smith