Female Masturbation/How to get rid of TMS for females

Question
Im 18 and I have always masturbated by rubbing against objects like my bed instead of fingering myself. But the feeling has never lasted more than some minutes. Ive never been able to masturbate for more than 5 minutes. I've never tried to finger myself, but now that I try I do not feel any pleasure. How can I start to masturbate normally? Will I be able  to feel pleasure during normal intercourse?

Answer
Kit,

I am very sorry for the length of time it has taken me to respond.

You are ok, its just a habitual behavior you have to first learn to over come. Chances are you have been rubbing since you were very young. A lot of girls do. You just need to discover what you like, and it is ok if your masturbation style isn't just like everyone else's. Instead of fingering yourself maybe you can lay on your stomach and rub yourself on your fingers. Just allow your self time to explore and get to know what you like and what works. You are unique and the only you there is, so however you masturbate is ok. Intercourse will be fine so long as you communicate. If something doesn't feel good then don't be afraid to change the way you do it. Also do not be afraid to vocalize what works and what doesn't. I have attached an article also that may offer addition help.

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/sex_relationships/facts/masturbationwomen.htm

I hope I was able to help you.

MissPammy

Female Masturbation

Pamela O'Brien