Female Masturbation/Starting out, Worried, Need pleasure and stress reliever!

Question
I'm 14 and i just started masturbating. I'm not sure if i'm doing it right. I use an eltric toothbrush, but that doesn't always work. I need household items to you. Also, i really want to have an orgasm. I'm also worried about if i'm hurting myself and if it's wrong. I need tips on how to pleasure myself and how to keep myself safe. Btw, my parents can't know. Please answer back!

Answer
Well honestly, the best way is to use your fingers and rub  your clitoris. It takes time to acheive an orgasm, but we all get their.

Because of your age I don't feel comfortable asking you to use "household" items. If something hurts, just make sure you stop immediately.

If you have another question or need a better answer, ask me the question in "private" and I can help you a lot better.

Thanks

Female Masturbation

Angie B..