Female Masturbation/vibrator fatigue

Question
I have heard that some women get vibrator fatigue from using a vibrator all the time.  I masturbate pretty often (at least once a week) but I only use my vibrator occasionally.  Is this OK?

Answer
Yes, some women get so habituated to the feeling of the vibrator that they can't reach orgasm any other way.  To avoid this, a woman should not use the vibrator every time she masturbates.  You seem to be on the right track by only using the vibrator occasionally.  I think using it as little as necessary is the way to go.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.