Female Masturbation/big dicks

I was woundering it was your first time an the guy you were with had a big penis how could i make it more pleasureable for me???? And it wont split my pussy coz his penis is about 8 inchs

Hi Eden-

If you are worried about the size of his penis, then it's best you buy some lubrication to help slide him inside you. You can buy lubrication at many  stores.

The first time you have sex will probably be painful, but after a few times that goes away :)

Female Masturbation

Angie B..

I can answer any questions related to female masturbation. I have had a psychology practice in the state of Florida for the past ten years. I deal with, but not exclusively, females who have or are dealing with many types of sexual changes. There are NO questions that are wrong to ask about masturbation. I take every questions seriously, and will help you in anyway I can. Please feel free to ask anything, and know you will get my best advice and judgment. I have included a photo of myself on my profile. This is so you can see who you are talking to. :)

As previous stated, I have practiced over ten year in helping teen and adults overcome numerous sexual anxiety, questions about masturbation, and sexual desires --- all of which were done on a clinic level.

I have a Maser's Degree in Human Sexuality from the University of Miami. I also have a Master's Degree in Psychology from the Florida State University.

Because of the sensitivity of the issue, I would never release names of pasts clients.