Female Masturbation/Clitoral glans

Question
Hi. I was wondering if something is supposed to come out of the clitoral glans when u reach or r near climax? Plz i need to know. For a friend. She was mastubating and she said that she felt something round and pea like and when she placed her finger on her clitoral glan she realized it that it didnt have that pea like shape to it and she started to freak out. She called me and told me what happened and i didnt know what to say. She said that when she had her two fingers above it, under the hood, that she must have pushed it out. Shes afraid that what she did was bad for her and would jeperdize her sexual future. She didnt want to tell anybody but i just want to help her. Plz. Was the clitoral glan supposed to come out? and can it reproduce over a period of time?

Answer
The clitoral glans often retracts behind the hood right before orgasm and then can come back out right after orgasm.  If it doesn't come back out immediately, it will within a few minutes.  Not every clitoris reacts exactly this way.  It sounds to me that what happened to your friend while she was masturbating was normal.

It's good that you have such close friends you can talk to like this.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.