Female Masturbation/Female Masturbation

Question
I'm worried I've densensitized myself by using jacuzzi jets to achieve an orgasm. I'd like to know some techniques for masturbating. I want to be able to pleasure myself and for it to work. I've tried mastirbating before by rubbing my clit. It felt good but I didn't feel any pleasure building. PS I'm 15 and don't really know what I'm doing.

Answer
It is a bad idea to masturbate with running water, especially jets.  That is too much force.  The force of running water is more than the gentle touch of your hand and more than you will ever get from a partner.  Also, the force of a jet is strong enough that you could actually injure yourself.  I would recommend that you decide to give up the water jets forever.  After a week or two of not masturbating, your private parts will be more sensitive and it will be easier for you to masturbate with your hands.  Please give that a try.  I think you will like it a lot.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.