Female Masturbation/female masturbation

Question
Ok this is really embarrassing but here goes. Iím 16 years old , Iíve never had an orgasms, and I like to masturbate with a back massager itís really grate but when Iím about to cum my legs and arm jerk away and I canít cum. What do you think I should do?

Answer
A back massager gives you more pressure than you can do yourself.  I would suggest taking a week or so off from masturbating and then trying it using only the gentle pressure of your hands.  Concentrate on being relaxed and focused when you feel like you're about to have an orgasm.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.