Female Masturbation/How do i finish?!

So i'm almost 16 and in the past few months have been trying to masturbate. This all started because I was experiencing alot of sexual frustration because I have never had a boyfriend or even been found attractive. I do it alot; or at least try because the problem i'm having is that when i'm about to climax (clit and area around) my muscles start to tense and my hips buck. Now i'm aware that this is apart of the whole experience, but i know i haven't finished. I try to continue but it is either too sensitive to do so, or i have lost the rhythm and have to start all over again. My question is; what do i do? I can't buy something; i don't have an electric toothbrush (nor do i want one), i don't find shower heads working. I try to use otherthings but it just won't work...

Faye, it is important that you learn how to finish -to get your orgasm and sexual release.  I will be happy to help you.  If you know how to do kegel exercises start doing them right away.  I will teach you if you need it.  It sounds as if you are getting very close to orgasm.  We just need to work to develop your technique so your body can get all the good feelings that you deserve.  You are probably much more attractive than you realize.  We may be able to find you a vibrator you can use or something else that will work for you.   You are important and I want you to experience orgasms so you can have sexual release and relief.  I assure you that together we will find something that works.

Is your hymen still intact?  And do you use tampons or pads for your period?  When do you expect your next period to start?  

Female Masturbation

I have been helping women (mature women, young women, teens and girls who have questions) for more than 8 years. Many have found success in their attempts at first orgasm as well as more intense orgasms. Whether you are a beginner at masturbating, or just curious about it, or you have years of experience, I will be happy to answer your questions and help you get your needs met. I have become familiar with the different types of female orgasm. I can assist in finding and stimulating the GSPOT. I have helped several women to enjoy multiple orgasms for the first time in thier life. I usually gather some information that helps me to understand what is really wanted and needed. My success record is very good.

I have studied alternative medicine including how it relates to sexual energy and the delightful pleasure of masturbation for both male and female and certain aspects of sex therapy.

I have many satisfied clients. Much of my work has been done via Q & A, but I have found audio and video instruction to be most helpful. Interactive video or audio usually gives the best and quickest results, but is left entirely to the discretion of the woman asking for help. Whether you need reassurance, simple information, or 1 on 1 coaching I can help you masturbate to orgasm.