Female Masturbation/Horny all the time

Question
QUESTION: Dear Angie,
For the past two years or so i have found that i am horny a lot of the time. Throughout the day ill notice that I'm really wet and aroused. It also affects how i act around guys I'm attracted too. Normally ill end up texting or talking dirty with them or fooling around with them. my question is, is it normal for me to bee seemingly perpetually horny ? and how can i curb my need via masturbation or something of that nature ?
thank you so much !
-Olicia

ANSWER: Hi Olicia-

I don't know your age, so it's hard to tell if you are in that age range where being turned on a lot is normal. Around the age of 30-37, women seemed to get aroused much easier.

If you are the right age, +18, then it's fine to text or talk dirty to men. It's healthy and safe, really. You can live out fantasies that way in a safe environment.

I would say unless you find being horny all the time really effects your everyday life, then you are OK. Honestly, I am horny often and I think a lot of women are, we just talk about it less then men do.

If you want to send me a note and tell me your age and how often you do masturbate, I could maybe help you out more :)

QUESTION: Angie,
i am 16 years old and i probably masturbate every night but i have never orgasamed before. could that be a factor ?
thanks for all your help
-olicia

Answer
Hi hun-

The fact you are horny all the time has nothing to do with you not being able to climax. It takes time to climax ... like riding a bike, but once you know how your body works you'll find climaxing to be easier and better. It usually takes me about 10-15 minutes to climax using my fingers, about half that time if I use a vibrator ... so use that as you guide. If you are masturbating for 20 minutes, chances are you are not going to climax.

If you do find that getting wet and being turned on all the time to be very troubling, you should go to the OB/GYN. In some cases --- and it's rare --- some girls have enlarged clitoris and that can affect how often you are turned on. If I was just going to give you my opinion, I think you are turned on a lot because you are at the age where you body is changing a lot. That is just an opinion.

I am here if you need to ask anything else.

Angie  

Female Masturbation

Angie B..