Female Masturbation/masterbation

Question
QUESTION: Hi my name is Kadie i am 18 years old and i recently tried to masterbate but when i did this i get a stabbing pain in my lower area and id like to have sex and have kids in the future do you have any clues as to why this is happening?

ANSWER: Kadie, have you ever masturbated successfully?  Have you had orgasms?

QUESTION: No i haven't

Answer
Im not sure if you inserted your fingers into your vagina or not.  Let me suggest you start by relaxing and rubbing your breasts, then rub inside your thighs and finally begin to rub your vulva, focusing on the area right next to your clitoris.  See how that feels for you.  Use some lubrication on around your clitoris.  If you need more specific help let me know.

Female Masturbation

Dave

I have been helping women (mature women, young women, teens and girls who have questions) for more than 8 years. Many have found success in their attempts at first orgasm as well as more intense orgasms. Whether you are a beginner at masturbating, or just curious about it, or you have years of experience, I will be happy to answer your questions and help you get your needs met. I have become familiar with the different types of female orgasm. I can assist in finding and stimulating the GSPOT. I have helped several women to enjoy multiple orgasms for the first time in thier life. I usually gather some information that helps me to understand what is really wanted and needed. My success record is very good.

I have studied alternative medicine including how it relates to sexual energy and the delightful pleasure of masturbation for both male and female and certain aspects of sex therapy.

I have many satisfied clients. Much of my work has been done via Q & A, but I have found audio and video instruction to be most helpful. Interactive video or audio usually gives the best and quickest results, but is left entirely to the discretion of the woman asking for help. Whether you need reassurance, simple information, or 1 on 1 coaching I can help you masturbate to orgasm.