Female Masturbation/masturbating

Question
I don't masturbate often but I've heard that it can become a habit.  How much can you do it so that it's not a habit?

Answer
That's kind of a tough question.  There are things you can do once a year or less that are "habit," like even what your tradition is on Christmas or other holidays.  But anyway, masturbating is a good habit.  It keeps your sexual parts in good functioning condition and teaches you sexual skills that will help you later in life.  Some females masturbate once a month or less; some masturbate about once a week; many masturbate daily or close to it.  

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.