Female Masturbation/Masturbating to orgasm

Question
When i masturbate (clitoral stimulation) usually my hips buck but then something inside me causes myself to shop or loose rhythm,and then i have to start all over again. I was looking around, and i think its because i don't know how to "finish". any tips?

Answer
You shouldn't need your hips to buck.  The feeling is really in your clitoris.  Most females stimulate the area around the clitoris, finding the clitoral head too sensitive to touch.  If you can concentrate on stimulating your clitoral area at the moment your hips buck, you are apt to get yourself to orgasm.  It also helps to keep your mind focused on an erotic place.  Practice makes perfect.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.