Female Masturbation/Masturbation

Hi, im 16 and have been masturbating for 2 years now and for the last year i have doing it daily and sometimes 5 times max. I wanted to know if its bad since i only use my clitoris for stimulation(i have only used my clitoris since i started). I think over the time i started masturbating that my clitoris has gone purple like it is now, not the light pinkish red colour it was, i think im not too sure. Since i dont directly touch my clit more like on the side when im masturbaing ithink have kind of streched my clitorial hood (is that even possible?). I have put on 10kgs since i started maybe that could of caused it? Also my clitoris does hurt sometimes when i masturbate ( not very often) ut i dont stop. Please help beacuse im afraid im hurting myself, but i dont want to stop masturbating!

Please dont stop masturbating.  You are getting pleasure and sexual release.  You just need to fine-tune your approach.  Dont worry about your clit turning purple.  You may have stretched your clit hood but thats ok too.  Are you being careful to keep your clit wet?  You need that to prevent hurting it.  It is a very tender area of your body.   

Explain to me how long you masturbate and specifically where you touch and how.

Female Masturbation

I have been helping women (mature women, young women, teens and girls who have questions) for more than 8 years. Many have found success in their attempts at first orgasm as well as more intense orgasms. Whether you are a beginner at masturbating, or just curious about it, or you have years of experience, I will be happy to answer your questions and help you get your needs met. I have become familiar with the different types of female orgasm. I can assist in finding and stimulating the GSPOT. I have helped several women to enjoy multiple orgasms for the first time in thier life. I usually gather some information that helps me to understand what is really wanted and needed. My success record is very good.

I have studied alternative medicine including how it relates to sexual energy and the delightful pleasure of masturbation for both male and female and certain aspects of sex therapy.

I have many satisfied clients. Much of my work has been done via Q & A, but I have found audio and video instruction to be most helpful. Interactive video or audio usually gives the best and quickest results, but is left entirely to the discretion of the woman asking for help. Whether you need reassurance, simple information, or 1 on 1 coaching I can help you masturbate to orgasm.