Female Masturbation/Masturbation

QUESTION: When i masturbate (clitoral stimulation) usually my hips buck but then something inside me causes myself to shop or loose rhythm,and then i have to start allover again. I was looking around, and i think its because i don't know how to
"finish". any tips?

let's start with a few questions!
How old are you? What age did you start masturbating?
Do you believe you have ever had an orgasm? (also called finishing)
How do you masturbate?

QUESTION: I'm 15, started a few months ago. I only clit masturbate, and i don't believe i've had one. I've gotten pretty close, but don't thing i've ever actually finished. Thanks!

Hi again Kay!
It can take a while of practicing to learn how to have an orgasm. When you say something inside you causes you to stop or lose rhythm, could you be more specific? Is it a feeling? Does the pleasure simply drop off after a while, or do you feel pain?
How long do you normally masturbate for before stopping or losing your rhythm?

Female Masturbation

Heather Smith

I can answer most questions about male and female masturbation including physical, mental and ethical aspects. I've helped many girls and women, and some men, with issues like not enough pleasure, too much or too little masturbation, mutual masturbation and teaching others, and using it to improve your sex life or life in general. If I do not already know the answer to your question, I will gladly find it or refer you to someone who does.

I have helped my sisters and friends learn how to pleasure themselves growing up. I was always the one my friends would ask about it and I would try to help find the right solution for them. I am very comfortable talking about the subject and any problem associated with it. I believe there is always a solution to any problem, but I will not hesitate to refer someone to counseling if the problem warrants it. I strongly believe masturbation is a healthy part of living for both sexes, and can especially be important for women's sexual health and relationship success. I have a bachelor's degree in Psychology and have done a lot of research on masturbation, and how a healthy amount of it can be a positive part of a young person's life, and an uplifting part of a relationship or marriage later in life. Personally I have been masturbating since I was 11 years old, and I have tried just about every trick in the book. I know what worked for me, what works for most people, and what is just a bad idea.

Volunteered for one year at a local soup kitchen which also counseled clients. Worked one-on-one with clients as a Volunteer Life Counselor there, finding solutions to financial, shelter and clothing needs.

G.E.D. acquired. Bachelor's Degree in Psychology from a Central Oklahoma University.

I have helped many friends, my own sisters, college roommates, my friend's brother, a few men and women online.