Female Masturbation/More Orgams/G-spot

Question
QUESTION: Hi Dave,

I'm in my 20s, a virgin and masturbate on average 2-3 times a week. I don't use toys because the sensations from the toys tend to become too intense and uncomfortable for me. Usually after my first orgasm I would like to continue, but it takes so much longer and so much more effort to achieve the second orgasm that it becomes frustrating. I usually have to apply more pressure to my clitoris and rub harder and faster. I was wondering if there was a way that I can have more orgasms in less time and with less effort.

Also, I would like to know how to find my g-spot.

Thanks,
Mimi

ANSWER: I have to tell you that hurrying to get an orgasm is not a good idea usually.  If you become intensely aroused then orgasms will come more easily.  Porn is one way to reach an intense level of arousal.  If you object to watching porn then fantasizing can also increase your level of arousal.

your gspot is inside your vagina abut 2 inches on the front wall of your vagina.  You can reach it easily with your finger.  I know you said you are a virgin and I applaud you for that.  If you find it difficult to get your finger in deep enough to reach your gspot, then you may have to wait until your hymen has been broken or torn enough to get your finger in.  There is an opening in the center of your hymen and you may be able to get your finger through comfortably.  Do you use tampons when you have your period?

If you need help stimulating your gspot or finding it, let me know.

QUESTION: Thanks for your advice. I don't think I'll be trying to find my g-spot any time soon as it feels very uncomfortable to have my fingers deep inside (I guess I was just curious). Also in response to your question, I don't use tampons, I use regular maxi pads when I have my period.

Answer
OK.  I'm not sure I gave a satisfactory answer to your concern of giving yourself more orgasms.  If you have more questions, please don't hesitate to ask.  The more information you give me, the better I can address your concerns.  I know that each woman has needs specific to her body and her situation.  That makes it challenging to give good responses to your particular question, but knowing it is important to you I will do my best to give answers that satisfy you.  

Female Masturbation

Dave

I have been helping women (mature women, young women, teens and girls who have questions) for more than 8 years. Many have found success in their attempts at first orgasm as well as more intense orgasms. Whether you are a beginner at masturbating, or just curious about it, or you have years of experience, I will be happy to answer your questions and help you get your needs met. I have become familiar with the different types of female orgasm. I can assist in finding and stimulating the GSPOT. I have helped several women to enjoy multiple orgasms for the first time in thier life. I usually gather some information that helps me to understand what is really wanted and needed. My success record is very good.

I have studied alternative medicine including how it relates to sexual energy and the delightful pleasure of masturbation for both male and female and certain aspects of sex therapy.

I have many satisfied clients. Much of my work has been done via Q & A, but I have found audio and video instruction to be most helpful. Interactive video or audio usually gives the best and quickest results, but is left entirely to the discretion of the woman asking for help. Whether you need reassurance, simple information, or 1 on 1 coaching I can help you masturbate to orgasm.