Female Masturbation/orgasims

Question
im  15  i  had  orgasims by  fingering  myself  i cant  use  toys   im  scared  my  of parents  i watch  porn  most  of  the time  i get so  what  im  asking is  when i  have my  orgasims  there is no  wet  jucies  that  come out of  me  when  i reached my climax is there something wrong  with  me

Answer
Hi Crissy-

Is is common for someone women not get get wet during sex and masturbation. When you orgasm, that doesn't mean that "juices" will come out. For some women, yes, there is juices ... but for the majority of us women nothing comes out when we orgasm.

If you need help with anything else, just let me know :)  

Female Masturbation

Angie B..