Female Masturbation/How do i orgasm?

Question
Ive been masturbating since i was about 10.( i have always had a high sex drive) It started with a shower head , then a back massager, and now i use my hands . I like mostly rubbing my clit. It feels great, and i reach a point of sensation then im not horny anymore . I get real tired and have to pee after . I just dont feel like im having an orgasm , though. Im not a virgin & ive never had anything come close to what happens when i masturbate .. But i just dont feel satisfied by masturbation. Whats going on?

Answer
Hi Chrissy!
Can you answer a few questions for me?
How old are you now?
Do you get wet when you masturbate? About how long do you masturbate before you feel the sensation and then you're not horny anymore.
The sensation you feel, is it like a surge of pleasure, like a "peak"?
Everything else you've described makes it sound like you are having an orgasm, perhaps it's not as strong as you'd like, maybe because of your age.
Get back to me and we'll go from there hunny
-Heather

Female Masturbation

Heather Smith