Female Masturbation/Orgasm Issue

Question
Me and partner have been together for a 8 months and the first time he  went down on me I orgasm. Since then every time he would do that to me I would instruct him where my spot is but he has bad patient cause he say I take to long? What can I do ? And what can he do also?

Answer
Telling your partner what you like and don't like is best.  It is also OK if you want to masturbate in the middle of being sexual with him.  Sometimes males can take your lead and do to you what you're doing to yourself.  It generally takes females longer to reach orgasm than males, so he should either get you going beforehand orally or manually; or be more patient.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.